Image Map Image Map

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Handmade Contessa Etsy Shop Preview: More Pins, Hair Clips, Bobby Pins & Earrings!

I am seriously suffering from carpel tunnel syndrome now. I've been working non-stop for over a week building up the shop's inventory. Here are just a few of the goodies I've been working on over the past few days:

'Ring Around the Rosie' pin

Slim Cross pin

Chunky Cross pin


Funky Daisy pin

Bella bobby pins and earrings


Bella hair clips

I apologize for the lack of imaginative names for my creations, but my creativity is best represented in my handmade works. And now I'm off! My work continues...

5 comments:

  1. Thanks! My house looks like a mini-boutique. Too bad I only have boys ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm following from the weekend blog hop! i hope you'll visit my blog and follow back!

    beautiful rosettes :)

    best,
    april

    www.marineparents.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! I am your newest follower from the blog hop! Lovely blog:) You can find me at www.bouffeebambini.blogspot.com Take a peek at my giveaways when you stop by. Everything is handmade and gorgeous:) Happy Holidays!
    I LOVE handmade and your items are so pretty:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. New Follower from Follow Me Back Tuesday...See you...

    MadeByGen

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design by Deluxe Designs